Friday, November 5, 2010

     So I LOVE the amazing response im getting from the two posts I've written. there's going to be more i promise. as of right now though, i have SO many ideas and so many pictures i'd like to post, but i want feedback from you all! feel free to email me at saaabra@gmail.com with questions, coments, or things you'd like to see on the blog and i promise i'll do my best to make sure your question gets answered!

     I hope you're telling all of your friends about how to get STRaight to the cUT. That's right, you have to STRUT. One of the main ways to flaunt your new do is to compliment it with confidence. OWN your haircut! Take the time out to personalize it and put your own signature on it. Try different styles! Don't be afraid to go to a wig store and try out a few new looks. Take a risk, it might be the best thing to ever happen to your hair :) And if you need a little nudge.. just let me know...



--Sabra C

No comments:

Post a Comment