Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weddings I've styled

Sorry it's been so long between updates, I have so many topics I want to discuss and not enough time to write them all! Anyways, I wanted to make sure you all saw that I'm not ALL about haircuts. I do a lot of styling as well, and these women definitely let me get my hands full of creativity when it comes to haircuts and style.

Janice


There's a great story behind Janice's wedding. she actually got married on the same day, at the same time as a friend of mine whose wedding I also styled.  We had to use a bit more hairspray because she got married on top of a mountain but everything came out fantastic because she said that as everyone's hair blew in the wind, hers stayed just fine!


Katie




The second bride to be styled on March 13, Katie's hair was a bit more complex because we actually had to put extensions in her hair. her hair was only 3-4 inches long! We did the extensions before the wedding day though so there were no worries there. All over curls were done to add a "prestige princess" look, and the outcome was without a doubt, gorgeous.


Sara

Last but certainly not least we have Sara. I styled her, her mother, and her sister for the wedding that day. the day started off kind of hectic but with the help of family skills and speed, everything ended up working out BEAUTIFULLY. There were LOTS of pin curls and bobby pins in Sara's hair and in her mom's hair, and also lots of curls everywhere. Thanks to my After party by Bed Head, and a lot of hairspray, everyone's hair looked excellent and everything else just fell into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment